Our library´s main task is to make accessible the appropriate litruature and information required for our facualty and students.
Our fields of focus are Theology and Missiology - all current publication forms are available.
Our selection of books is organized according to subject group and along with our periodical department offers a well balanced overview of the current status as well as new developments in these fields.
Our extensive offer is supplemented by external electronic data and an on-line data base.
We provide a library orientation training to ensure optimal use of our library facilities.
Our scope of service is geared to the needs of our students and the goals set by AWM.
- access to e-books, e-periodicals and external data bases
- library facilities and external data base orientation training
- consultation by research and acquisition of further literature and information
- 10 desks for studying, 1 with computer
- WLAN is available throughout the library
- 1 mulitfunctional copier